Suyog Group, under the tutelage of Mr. Bharat K. Shah began its journey in the year 1978. Over the years, the Shah family has composed a profile for Suyog that amalgamates diversification and consolidation. A rich portfolio comprising diverse segments like Infrastructure, Power, RMC, Trading & Manufacturing apart from Real Estate, Construction, Diagnostics and Education are a part of Suyog Activities.
With more than 50 successfully completed residential and commercial projects symbolising high quality, today Suyog Group stands tall and takes pride in being one of the largest Limited Companies in Maharashtra.
We plan to construct a way of life for people through Power plants, Townships, Skyscrapers, Hospitals, Sewage treatment plants, Water treatment plants, roads, Bridges, Industrial Installations, Factories, Warehouses, 5 Star Hotels, Resorts and Spas, finest symbols of hospitality. Suyog group plans to touch lives of community on a grander scale, in line with our vision of “Blessed Lifestyles”.
- Over 4 million sq. ft. of spaces built in residential, commercial and bungalows
- More than 50 residential and commercial spaces successfully delivered on time
- Many upcoming spaces at the finest locations across Maharashtra
- CONSTRUCTION OF RELIGIOUS STRUCTURES WITH Intricate Architecture including 3 Jain temples
- Construction of roads
- Construction of Water treatment and Sewage treatment plants
- Industrial sheds and structural works
- Windmills in Rameshwar, Satara
- Solar power plant in Sangola
READY MIX CONCRETE
- Production and supply of Ready Mix Concrete from our concrete batching plants
Mr. Pranav Kulkarni
SUYOGDHAM INFRASTRUCTURE LLP
Office No. 25, Vighnahara Building, Sujay Garden,
12 Mukund Nagar, Pune 411037 020-24260025